Temporary Closure of Solid Waste Transfer Station
The City’s Transfer Station located at 2800 Sundog Ranch Road will be temporarily closed to the public Saturday, November 16 for pavement improvement project. It will re-open on Monday, November 18 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00p.m. Household and business collection schedules will not be disrupted during this period. For information on alternative disposal sites, visit www.prescottrecycles.com
Residential Brush Drop Off
The first defense against wildfire is to create and maintain a defensible space around your home. Removing excess brush and vegetation debris around your home and structures can slow the rate and intensity of an advancing wildfire. To promote these efforts, the City of Prescott is offering a free brush and vegetation debris drop off program for its residential trash customers. The program will run every Friday and Saturday throughout the month of June.
Commercial haulers will be required to pay the standard rate for disposing of brush and vegetation debris.
- Saturday, June 1
- Friday – Saturday, June 7-8
- Friday – Saturday, June 14-15
- Friday – Saturday, June 21-22
- Friday – Saturday, June 28-29
8:00 am to 4:00 p.m.
Prescott Transfer Station 2800 Sundog Ranch Rd.
- Bring proof of City of Prescott residency in the form of a driver’s license or utility bill.
- Do not bag the brush/vegetation debris
- Do not place trash in the brush/vegetation debris
- Contain and cover all loads.
For more information call the Solid Waste Division at (928) 777-1116.