News & Announcements
October 13, 2015
Red Ribbon Week - October 23-31, 2015
Prescott Mayor Marlin Kuykendall proclaimed October 23-31, 2015, as Red Ribbon Week, encouraging citizens to participate in drug prevention education activities to make a visible statement that Prescott is strongly committed to being a drug-free community.
The Proclamation was read by city councilman Steve Blair at the October 6, 2015, city council workshop at City Hall, accompanied by members of the Prescott Police Department, and others who are committed to the cause.
The National Red Ri...
- Oct 05 Prescott's Great Outdoors - Watson Lake Park - Oct 10 & 11
- Sep 28 Yavapai Fair at the Prescott Rodeo Grounds Oct. 1 - 4
- Sep 28 Water Conservation Starts With You
- 10:00 AM City Council Special Workshop Meeting
- 10:00 AM Job Help Hub
- 10:00 AM Toddler Storytime
- +4 More →