News & Announcements
January 24, 2017
Winter Driving Tips
With winter weather in full strength, please remember to observe the following: 1. As soon as your car begins to slide on black ice, take your foot off the gas pedal. In fact, the last thing you want to do is give your car more gas. It is very important to slow down when you are driving on black ice or in any other winter road conditions.
- Don't slam the brakes. While it may be a natural instinct to slam on your brakes, this will only cause your car to lose control and slide even mo...
- Dec 22 Christmas Tree Collection
- Dec 13 City Manager Open Office Hours Cancelled on Wednesday, December 21st
- Dec 06 Announcing Improved Airline Passenger Service at Prescott Airport!
- 1:00 PM City Council Study Session Meeting
- 3:00 PM City Council Voting Meeting
- 4:00 PM Newbery Book Club
- +1 More →