News & Announcements
July 19, 2017
Letter to Governor Ducey Regarding PSPRS
Subject: Request for Executive Support at the State Legislature for PSPRS Reform
Dear Governor Ducey,
I am writing to respectfully request your support to encourage the Legislature to adopt further reforms to the Public Safety Personnel Retirement System (PSPRS). On its current trajectory, the System is an unsustainable burden to our hardworking taxpayers as well as an impediment to economic development.
I have convened two Mayoral Summits where approximately 25 mayors, mostly from ...
- Jul 06 2017 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report Available
- Jul 03 Fireworks Cancelled, but Other Events Will Go On at Mile High Middle School
- Jun 28 Goodwin Fire Information and Goldwater Lake Closure
- 10:00 AM Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee Meeting
- 10:00 AM Build a Better World with Sticks and Tones
- 1:00 PM Build a Better World with Sticks and Tones
- +2 More →
Antique visitor to Prescott Municipal Airport. This B-17 G WWII Bomber visited February 3-5, 2017.
Photo Credit: Chris Woods - Legend Aviation