News & Announcements
September 03, 2015
Prescott Area Wildland Urban Interface Commission 25th Anniversary
The Prescott City Council recognized the Prescott Area Wildland Urban Interface Commission (PAWUIC) for its 25 years of service to the community this week at the September 1, 2015, City Council meeting.
City Councilwoman Jean Wilcox read a proclamation from Mayor Marlin Kuykendall to Commission Chairman Bob Betts at the meeting, commending the Commission for its work, as well as commending the Mayor and City Council back in 1990 for having the foresight to create the Commission.
- Sep 01 U.S. Army Band to Perform in Prescott on September 8 on the Plaza
- Aug 31 Prescott Public Access Channel Switches to Channel 64
- Aug 28 Dog Days of Summer and Cool Cat Nights - Pet Adoption Weekend
- 9:30 AM Foundation Information Network Resources Training
- 1:30 PM Basic Computer Skills Workshop
- 4:00 PM Popcorn and Pages Book Club
- +3 More →