News & Announcements
June 03, 2015
Prescott Circle Trail Dedication Celebration
A celebration was held at Watson Lake Park, Friday, May 29, to commemorate completion of the 54-mile Prescott Circle Trail, a non-motorized trail intended for hikers, equestrians, and mountain bikers that was 15-years in the making.
The trail meanders through forest, chaparral, grasslands, and along the shorelines of Watson Lake, Willow Lake, and Goldwater Lake. The topography along the route ranges in elevation from about 5,200 feet to over 6,000 feet.
The celebration was held by th...
- May 28 Downtown Summer Concert Series Begins June 2
- May 27 Goldwater Lake Receives Certificate of Excellence Award
- May 22 Memorial Day Weekend 2015
- 8:00 AM FREE Naturalist Field Walks Continue
- 1:30 PM Teen Unmask: Teen Battle of the Books Kickoff
- 4:00 PM Pages to Screen Heroes
- +1 More →