News & Announcements
September 01, 2015
U.S. Army Band to Perform in Prescott on September 8 on the Plaza
As part of the City of Prescott's Downtown Summer Concert Series, the U.S. Army Military Intelligence Corps Band from Fort Huachuca, AZ, will perform on the north side of the Courthouse Plaza, September 8, 2015, at 7:00 p.m.
The concert theme for the 40-member band will be "American Music, American Soldier," and will include music by American composers and songwriters, including John Philip Sousa, John Williams, Jerome Kern, the Gershwin Brothers, Oscar Hammerstein, and Walter ...
- Aug 31 Prescott Public Access Channel Switches to Channel 64
- Aug 28 Dog Days of Summer and Cool Cat Nights - Pet Adoption Weekend
- Aug 25 Updated Primary Election Ballot Results
- 4:00 AM Teen Books and Bites
- 10:00 AM Job Help Hub
- 10:00 AM Public Safety Retirement Board - Fire Meeting
- +9 More →