News & Announcements
July 25, 2014
Updated Residential and Commercial Development Impact Fees
A reminder from the City of Prescott that new water and sewer Development Impact Fees updated as mandated by Arizona Revised Statutes (ARS) Section 9-463.05 take effect August 1, 2014.
These one-time charges, paid at issuance of building permits, are assessed to ensure new development pays its proportionate share of infrastructure in order to fairly distribute the costs of facility capacity.
Because not all new development places the same demand on capital facilities, the updated fee str...
- Jul 21 "National Night Out" Kick-Off Concert CANCELLED Due to Weather
- Jul 14 Catherine Sebold Named Communications and Public Affairs Manager
- Jul 10 Stage I and II Fire Restrictions Lifted
- 7/30 - "The Arizona We Want"
- 8/1 - FREE Film - Viva La Verde
- 8/2 - Iris Rhizome Sale, Prescott Area Iris Society