Are you ready to do business in Prescott?
To learn about business opportunities in Prescott, contact our Economic Development staff at 928-777-1248 or toll free at 1-866-878-CITY. You can also submit a request for information online.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor or doing business with the City of Prescott, take a look at the latest Bid Listings.
If you are interested in opening a business in the City of Prescott, please contact Tax and Licensing.
Available buildings and land in Prescott can be found using AZ Prospector. Searches can be done by type, size, and properties for sale or lease. Just select “Prescott” as the City and click on “search properties”.
Pictures, site plans, and demographic reports around each site are also available. Contact Economic Development at 928-777-1248 or toll free at 1-866-878-CITY for further information about the land/sites you are interested in.
For zoning information or regulatory clarification, contact the City of Prescott, Planning and Zoning Department at 928-777-1207.
- A Look at Projects In the Pipeline (pdf, 14.7 kb)
- An Update on Growth Indicators 2007-2012 (pdf, 29.3 kb)
- Cities on the Move- Prescott (pdf, 3270.6 kb)
- Community Profile Brochure (pdf, 754.1 kb)
- Low Income & Homeless Resources Full Guide (pdf, 3206.2 kb)
- Low Income & Homeless Resources Pocket Guide (pdf, 741.6 kb)
- Prescott Area Community Asset Inventory (pdf, 2364.1 kb)
- Prescott Focused Future Report Dec 2008 (pdf, 2927.1 kb)
Learn more about Prescott
For state economic information please check the Arizona's Economy website.
Airport Economic Impact Study
- Airport Economic Impact Study, May 2006 (pdf, 3367.6 kb)