Mail the Parking Pass application below with your check to the following address:City of Prescott Recreation Services
824 E Gurley St
Prescott, AZ 86301
Prescott City Park Rules
Prescott Parks are for everyone! For the health and safety of all, please remember:
- Dogs must be on a leash at all City Parks except the dog park. Please clean up after your pet.
- No Dogs are allowed on Athletic Fields in the interest of Public Health and Safety, City Code #15-1-15
- Fires are allowed in stoves or barbecues only.
- Motorized vehicles must stay on maintained roadways. Obey all speed limits and watch for children at play!
- Littering is crime punishable with a maximum $2500 fine in the City of Prescott.
- Parks generally close at 10 p.m. Overnight camping is available at Watson Lake Park during the summer season (April-September).
- A permit may be required for beer consumption in some parks.
- City trails are for hikers, runners, bicyclists, and equestrian use, unless otherwise noted.