Leagues are divided into four skill levels (A) advanced (B) Intermediate Advanced, (C) Intermediate, (REC) Beginning.
General Forms & Additional Information
- Adult Sports Leagues Schedule
- 2019 Open Gym Calendar
- Calendar of Sporting Events
- City of Prescott Code of Conduct-Adult Sports Leagues
- Individual Liability Waiver for Minors
- Sports Roster
- Roster and Waiver Release
- Roster Change Form
Team managers can call the Sports Hotline at 928-777-1OUT (1688) to get updates on league information, rainouts, and other information regarding your league.
For more information regarding our Sports Leagues, Tournaments, Special Events or Facility Rentals, please contact Rick Hormann, Recreation Supervisor at 928-777-1557.
Free Agent List
For individuals who would like to play in our Adult Sports Leagues, but who do not have a team to play on, a Free Agent List is taken at the Recreation Office. Leagues include volleyball, basketball, and softball. Managers looking for extra players, and Free Agents’ teams have been formed from this list. Call 928-777-1557 or email Rick Hormann with your name, phone number, level of play and evenings available to get on the list.
Prescott Parks and Recreation also rents sports fields for practices, picnics, and tournaments. For more information on renting a sports field, see the Facilities Rentals page or call the Recreation Division Office at 928-777-1557.
Noon-Day Drop-In Basketball
Take a break in the middle of the day for some fun and exercise. Adults play full court pick-up basketball games three days a week. All games are self-officiated.
Games are played Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from noon until 2:00 p.m. at the Grace Sparkes Activity Center Gym. Adults (18 and over), there is no fee. For more information call 928-777-1557.
- 2019 Summer League BB Standings
- Monday Mens C-1 @ YMCA
- Monday Mens C-2 @ GSAC
- Tuesday Mens C @ YMCA
- Wednesday Mens B-1 @ GSAC
- Wednesday Mens B-2 @ YMCA
- Thursday Mens C @ GSAC
- 2019 Adult Summer Basketball Registration
- Accident Waiver & Release of Liability
- Roster Change Form
- Sports Roster
- Basketball-Rule Book
The City of Prescott has completed 8 new state of the art pickle ball courts at 1195 Commerce Drive. The courts are open from 6am to Sunset. For information about reservations of the courts, please contact the Recreation Supervisor at 928-777-1557 or email Rick Hormann.
Pickleball players and friends of pickleball partnered with the City of Prescott and Yavapai County to build state-of-the-art pickleball courts at Pioneer Park. In May 2017, Prescott got its first public pickleball courts, and the Prescott Pickleball Association (PPA) formed a players association.
The mission of PPA is to provide programs and events to the Prescott community and value to PPA members through members programs.
To see more information about the Prescott Pickleball Association and current programs being offered, please click on the link below:
- 2019 Softball Leagues Standings
- Monday Night Softball League Schedules
- Tuesday Night Softball League Schedules
- Wednesday Night Softball League Schedules
- Thursday Night Softball League Schedules
- Friday Night Softball League Schedules
- Men’s Wooden Bat Fast Pitch League Schedule
- Adult Softball Rule Book – Coed Lineup Rule
The City of Prescott has 4 courts located at 824 E. Gurley Street. The courts are open from 6am to Sunset. For information about reservations of the courts, please contact the Recreation Supervisor at 928 777-1557 or email Rick Hormann.
Morning Drop-In Volleyball
Join other adults (18 and over) on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings from 9:00 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. for pick-up volleyball games at the Grace Sparkes Activity Center Gym. No fee.
- 2019 Senior Volleyball Registration
- 2019 Spring VB Standings
- Monday Corec A @ YMCA
- Tuesday Corec B @ YMCA
- Wednesday Womens A @ YMCA CT 1
- Wednesday Womens B @ YMCA CT 2
- Thursday Mens A @ YMCA CT 1
- Thursday Womens C @ YMCA CT 2
Standings will be updated after each evenings play. If you have any questions regarding the standings, please contact the Recreation Supervisor.