Official General Election Results
Prescott's legislative body consists of one Mayor and six City Council members who are elected at large. The Mayor serves a two-year term and Council members serve overlapping four-year terms.
Questions regarding Prescott city elections should be directed to Maureen Scott, City Clerk, at 777-1272 or email.
2017 General Election Results
- Greg Menagarelli
- Steve Blair
- Phil Goode
- Alexa Scholl
The Mayor and Councilmembers will take their seats at the November 28, 2017 Voting Session.
Register to vote online at:
To be eligible to vote in a City of Prescott Election:
- You must be a Prescott resident
- You must be registered to vote twenty-nine days prior to the election
Citizens interested in running for Mayor or Council may contact the City Clerk’s Office at City Hall for more information.
- 2015 Candidate Checklist (pdf, 44.0 kb)
- Campaign Finance Report Forms (pdf, 2045.1 kb)
- Campaign Finance Report Handbook of Instructions (pdf, 2211.7 kb)
- Financial Disclosure Statement (pdf, 469.4 kb)
- Nomination Paper (pdf, 28.3 kb)
- Nomination Petitions (pdf, 165.0 kb)
- Political Committee No Activity Statement (pdf, 321.2 kb)
- Political Committee Statement of Organization (pdf, 49.6 kb)
- Political Committee Termination Statement (pdf, 32.2 kb)
- Write-in Nomination Paper (pdf, 49.1 kb)