The mayor and councilmembers shall be qualified electors of the city one year prior to the primary election.
A qualified elector of the City is defined as a person whose name appears on the Yavapai County voter registration rolls in a precinct of the City of Prescott for the last preceding general election, or who has subsequently registered in a Prescott precinct, and is otherwise qualified.
Information for Candidates
- Candidate Information Pamphlet
- Campaign Contribution Limits
- Prescott Political Sign Information
- Sign Free Zones – Resolution 2019-1674
- Campaign Finance Report Form
- Financial Disclosure Statement
- Nomination Paper
- Political Committee Statement of Organization
- Political Committee Termination Statement
- Write-in Nomination Paper