Beginning August 11th, Census Bureau workers will begin Non-Response Follow Up in local neighborhoods. Should you receive a knock at your door, Census field workers have been trained in safety precautions due to COVID-19 by maintaining social distancing, staying outside of homes during visits, and assisting residents with their Census response using mobile devices that do not require the exchange of paper or physical materials.
Please note that Self-Response continues through August 31, 2020, so if you have not received a Census questionnaire and/or have not responded online, there is still time to do so and avoid having a Census worker show up in person. For additional assistance or information, please contact Community Development Director Bryn Stotler at 928-777-1317 or by email.
Welcome to the City of Prescott Census 2020 page. Here you will find links, fact sheets, videos and other information to help you learn more about the 2020 Census. Bryn Stotler, Director of Community Development, is the City’s key contact person for Census 2020.
Mayor Pro-Tem Billie Orr has been named by the Governor to be part of his state-wide team to help educate citizens about the 2020 Census. Governor Ducey’s office just launched its own “AZ Census 2020” page, highlighting the importance to Arizona to gain complete participation ( www.AZCensus2020.gov )
Come back often, as there will be new content and information shared on a regular basis.
- Self-Response Map
- Questionnaire Assistance Guide and Resources
- Census 101 – English
- Respond to 2020 Census Factsheet – English and Spanish
- The 2020 Census is Accessible for Everyone
- 2020 Census Infogram
- 2020 Census Radio Ad #1
- 2020 Census Radio Ad #2
- Census Bureau’s COVID-19 Data Hub
- Census Bureau to Resume Some 2020 Census Field Operations in Additional Locations
- Report on Census Operational Changes Due to COVID-19
- Census Responses Not Tied to Stimulus Packages
- 2020 Census Operational Adjustments Due to COVID-19
- Prescott Residents reminded Census Bureau workers will be in the area
- Retiring American Fact Finder
- Tomorrow marks the beginning of self-response to the 2020 Census.