Industrial Development Authority
The Industrial Development Authority was formed on November 11, 1974, by Resolution No. 1022, for the purpose of developing and financing of industry within its corporate limits. ARS Title 9, Chapter 11, and Title 35, Chapter 701, authorizes IDA’s and prescribes their powers, duties and procedures for cooperation with local government bodies. The Board consists of nine (9) members, serving for six (6) year staggered terms, appointed by Mayor and Council. Members may continue to serve until their successors are duly appointed. The Board meets in November of each year.