Water Conservation Rebate Program
The City of Prescott has recently updated the Water Conservation Rebate Program. The following rebates and incentives are now available:
- Toilets with 1.0 gallons per flush or less will be rebated $100.
- An additional $50 incentive will be provided for water customers that use septic systems and apply for a toilet rebate.
- Smart irrigation timers will be rebated at $75.
- Rainwater harvesting cisterns will be rebated at $0.50/gallon of storage.
- A passive rainwater harvesting system rebate will be available at $3/square foot of the drainage footprint. Please see www.prescottwater.com for further details.
- Turf removal will increase from $0.25/square foot of turf removed to $0.50/square foot of turf removed.
- Washing machines will be rebated at $200 please see the website for qualifying washing machines and take a photo of your old machine.
The City encourages residents and businesses to use water efficiently. The rebate program is designed to assist and promote the replacement of high-water use landscaping and inefficient plumbing fixtures.
Practicing a low-water use lifestyle is a way everyone can help ensure a long-term, sufficient water supply.
Thank you for doing your part to be WaterSmart! For more information and rules please visit www.prescottwater.com or call 928-777-1645.