Tourism Advisory Committee (TAC) and Prescott Area Arts and Humanities Council (PAAHC) Fiscal Year 2024 Grant Program Opens March 6, 2023
The Prescott Tourism Office will be accepting applications for the Tourism Advisory Committee (TAC) and Prescott Area Arts and Humanities Council (PAAHC) grants beginning Monday, March 6, through Monday, April 10, 2023 at 5 p.m.
TAC and PAAHC Grants are designed to assist registered non-profit organizations hosting events in Prescott between July 1, 2023, and June 30, 2024. The goal of the grant is to encourage event marketing outside of the Prescott area, to encourage overnight visitation. TAC and PAAHC Grants are funded by the City’s Transient Occupancy (Bed Tax). Events are eligible for up to $5,000, depending on their rating, and how many organizations successfully apply. The grant is available only to registered non-profit organizations.
Here are important dates for the grant process:
- The grant program opens on Monday, March 6, 2023.
- Starting March 6, 2022 applications will be available online at www.experienceprescott.com.
- There will be a mandatory meeting for all applicants on Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 3:30 p.m. at the Old City Hall Council Chamber 201 S. Cortez St.
- Grant applications are due no later than Monday, April 10, 2023, at 5 p.m.
- Award letters will be sent in early May 2023.
- Grant approval by City Council in June 2023.
A representative from the organization must be present for the mandatory meeting
and must sign in.
Ann Steward, Tourism and Economic Initiatives Manager said that past applicants and new applicants are welcome to apply for the grants, but in order to do so, they must attend this meeting. “If there are grant applicants or new organizations who are thinking about coordinating new events, they are encouraged to come to the mandatory meeting to learn more. Attendance at this meeting is required for an organization to successfully apply for a grant.”
All grant materials including the application, a guidebook and other resources will be available on the official website ExperienePrescott.com by March 6th. For more information, please contact the Tourism Office. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.