Thursday, December 12 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Hendrix Auditorium
Tips for those Attending
The Prescott City Council will hold a Special Study Session on Thursday, December 12 from 5:30 until 7:30 p.m. at the Hendrix Auditorium at Mile High Middle School at 300 S. Granite. The meeting will include an update on the Arizona Eco Development proposed annexation from Jason Gisi. Public comment will be accepted, with a time limit of three minutes, as time permits. The meeting will end promptly at 7:30 p.m.
If you plan to attend, here are some important points:
- Parking is extremely limited on site. We recommend that visitors use the Granite Street Parking Garage, located at 135 S. Granite.
- There will be other school functions taking place that evening, so we ask that attendees be mindful of these events and activities.
- No weapons allowed.
- Prescott Police will be overseeing a bag check prior to entry.
If you do not plan to attend, there are two ways to watch the meeting:
1. Watch LIVE on Channel 64 or LIVE STREAMING via Prescott Media Center at http://prescottmediacenter.org/
2. Go back to http://prescottmediacenter.org/ anytime to stream the meeting.
For more information about Prescott City Council, go to http://www.prescott-az.gov/city-management/leadership/council/