Street Classification Priorities
First Priority areas (marked in red on the map below) – Main arterial streets, multi-lane roads, and highways that provide high traffic volumes.
Second Priority areas – Major collectors, some commercial areas, and school zones.
Third Priority areas (marked in blue on the map below) – Residential or other local roads that carry moderate to low traffic volumes.
Target Plowing Timeframes
• 0 to 3 inches of snow – Elevation and area dependent
• 3 to 8 inches of snow – Second priority areas begin within 12 hours*
• 8 to 12 inches of snow – Second priority areas begin within 18 hours*
• 12 to 16 inches of snow – Second priority areas begin within 36 hours*
• Over 16 inches of snow – Second priority areas begin within 48 hours*
• Third priority areas will be completed once Second priority areas are complete
*of end of snow fall
Deep Well Ranch Road
Granite Dells Parkway
Iron Springs Road
Miller Valley Road
Mt. Vernon Street (Gurley to Senator Highway)
Prescott Lakes Parkway
Sheldon Street (SR69 to Montezuma)
Williamson Valley Road
Willow Creek Road
Willow Lake Road
White Spar Road
Copper Basin Rd