Field Rentals

The City of Prescott Parks and Recreation also rents sports fields for practices, picnics, and tournaments. For more information on renting a sports field, call the Recreation Division Office, 777-1552. Fields are available at these locations:

  • Pioneer Park
    • Multi-use 4_Plex available for baseball, softball, soccer and football
    • Roller Hockey Rink
    • Pickleball Courts
    • Available for special events
  • Heritage Park
    • Multi-use 4_Plex available for baseball, softball, soccer and football
    • Self-serve batting cage (no machine)
    • Available for special events
  • Roughrider Park/Bill Vallely Fields
    • 2 fields available for baseball/softball
    • Self-serve batting cage (no machine)
    • Home to Yavapai College Softball and Prescott Little League
  • Ken Lindley Field
    • Multi-use field available for baseball, softball, and soccer
    • Home to Yavapai College Softball Soccer
  • Kuebler Field
    • 1 Multi-use field available for baseball and soccer
    • 1 baseball field (Arizona Diamondbacks- Brad Ziegler Field)
    • Self-serve batting cage (no machine)- Coming Soon!
  • Willow Creek Park
    • Multi-use field available for baseball, softball, soccer and football


  • Recreation Services
  • Michelle Stacy-Schroeder
  • Recreation Services Manager
  • Recreation Service Office

    824 E Gurley St

  • 928-777-1552


  • No. Pets are not allowed on the turf areas of athletic fields. Pets are welcomed (on a leash) in the spectator sections an dirt areas.

  • Yes, the City of Prescott has a dog park located within the Jim McCasland Willow Creek Park at 3181 Willow Creek Road. Included are separate areas for small and large dogs. There is no fee associated with use of the park, although user groups are heavily relied on for general daily operating tasks associated with the park. In other parks, dogs on a leash are permitted.

  • Yes, beer and malt beverages are allowed to be consumed at all athletic fields. If a facility is reserved by an organization, said organization can prohibit the consumption of alcohol based on their bylaws.

  • No. Parks Maintenance has specific equipment and supplies for preparation of fields (chalk, rakes, etc). If a prep is needed, a fee will be applied.

  • No. All fields, with the exception of Bill Vallely Upper and Willow Creek Park field, are locked unless there is a reservation.

  • No. The Recreation Services Department reserves fields for family reunions, pick-up games, camps, etc.

  • No, the City of Prescott does not currently operate any indoor or outdoor pool facilities. Both the YMCA and Yavapai College offer indoor pools and the Town of Prescott Valley offers an outdoor pool seasonally at Mountain Valley Park.

  • Public consumption of alcohol in the City of Prescott is unlawful and a misdemeanor. However, consumption of beer and malt beverages is allowed at the three lakes and in other parks with a permit issued by Parks and Recreation. When reserving a facility, the $10 fee will be included with your reservation. If you are not reserving a facility, a permit can be purchased. For more information call 928.777.1122.


City Seeks New Applications for the Fire Board of Appeals

Posted on January 21, 2022

The City Council Subcommittee on Appointments is seeking applications from citizens who are interested in serving on the Fire Board of Appeals. The City of Prescott is currently seeking applications for the following Boards, Committees and Commissions: Board, Committee, Commission… Read more »

View the Latest