- Administrative Specialist
824 E Gurley St
- Recreation Services Front Office
824 E Gurley St
Campground open Thursday thru Monday Nights only( 1st weekend of April through the 1st weekend in October ).
If you have any further questions or require assistance please contact the Recreation Services office at 824 E. Gurley St, Prescott, AZ 86301 or call 928-777-1121.
All Camping will be closed to the public on:
- April 7 through April 6, 2023- Heights Church Easter Service
- April 13 through April 16, 2023- Whiskey Basin Trail Run
- May 4 through May 7, 2023- Cruise to the Pines Car Show
- May 18 through May 21, 2023- Pure Imagination Music Festival
- June 29 through July 3, 2023- City Fourth of July & Fireworks Event
- August 3 through August 6, 2023- Prescott Antique Auto Club Car Show and Swap
- August 25 through August 27, 2023- Potential Special Event
- September 7 through September 10, 2023- Chain Events Music Festival
- September 14 through September 17, 2023- Prescott Pow-Wow
- September 21 through September 24, 2023- Prescott Area Celtic Festival & Highland Games
Please read the CAMPING RULES for more information.
- Campsite $20.00 per site/ per night
- Dry camping only
- Showers and restrooms available, a parks employee will hand out the shower code to paid camping guests only.
- Camping guests will need to pay for their campsite at the kiosk at the entry gate to the park after 12 PM.
- A “campsite” is defined as a maximum of four persons, (1 RV/Trailer and 1 tent; or 2 tents) with a maximum of two vehicles.
- Please note that reservations must be made at least 7 days prior to the date of arrival.
- Cancellations must be made at no later than 7 days prior to your first night of camping. Cancellations less than 7 days prior will result in the forfeiture of the first night of camping fee.