Campground open Thursday thru Monday Nights only( 1st weekend of April through the 1st weekend in October ).
We have 19 sites available for reserved camping as well as 15 additional “first-come, first-serve campsites. To reserve camping please review the camping map and click here RESERVE CAMPSITE. If you have any further questions or require assistance please contact the Recreation Services office at 824 E. Gurley St, Prescott, AZ 86301 or call 928-777-1121.
All Camping will be closed to the public on:
- April 1-5, 2021 for the Heights Church Easter Service
- April 15-19, 2021 for the Whiskey Basin Trail Run
- May 13-17, 2021 for the Cruise to the Pines Car Show
- July 1-5, 2021 for the 4th of July Fireworks Celebration
- August 5-9, 2021 for Antique Auto Car Show and Sale
- September 16-20, 2021 for Prescott Pow-Wow
- September 23-27, 2021 for Highland Games
Please read the camping rules for more information.
- Campsite $20.00 per site/ per night
- Dry camping only
- Showers and restrooms available, a parks employee will hand out the shower code to paid camping guests only.
- Camping guests will need to pay for their campsite at the kiosk at the entry gate to the park after 12 PM.
- A “campsite” is defined as a maximum of four persons, (1 RV/Trailer and 1 tent; or 2 tents) with a maximum of two vehicles.
- Please note that reservations must be made at least 7 days prior to the date of arrival.
- Cancellations must be made at no later than 7 days prior to your first night of camping. Cancellations less than 7 days prior will result in the forfeiture of the first night of camping fee.