- Administrative Specialist
824 E Gurley St
- 928- 777-1588
- Recreation Services Front Office
824 E Gurley St
Campground open Thursday thru Monday Nights only( 1st weekend of April through the 1st weekend in October ).
If you have any further questions or require assistance please contact the Recreation Services office at 824 E. Gurley St, Prescott, AZ 86301 or call 928-777-1121.
All Camping will be closed to the public on:
- April 7 through April 10, 2022- Private Rental of All camping
- April 14 through April 18, 2022- Heights Church Easter Service
- April 21 through April 25, 2022- Whiskey Basin Trail Run
- May 12 through May 15, 2022- Cruise to the Pines Car Show
- May 19 through May 23, 2022- Pure Imagination Music Festival
- June 30 through July 4, 2022- City Fourth of July & Fireworks Event
- August 4 through August 7, 2022- Prescott Antique Auto Club Car Show and Swap
- September 15 through September 19, 2022- Prescott Pow-Wow
- September 22 through September 26, 2022- Prescott Area Celtic Festival & Highland Games
Please read the CAMPING RULES for more information.
- Campsite $20.00 per site/ per night
- Dry camping only
- Showers and restrooms available, a parks employee will hand out the shower code to paid camping guests only.
- Camping guests will need to pay for their campsite at the kiosk at the entry gate to the park after 12 PM.
- A “campsite” is defined as a maximum of four persons, (1 RV/Trailer and 1 tent; or 2 tents) with a maximum of two vehicles.
- Please note that reservations must be made at least 7 days prior to the date of arrival.
- Cancellations must be made at no later than 7 days prior to your first night of camping. Cancellations less than 7 days prior will result in the forfeiture of the first night of camping fee.
OUR ONLINE RESRVATION SYSTEM WILL BE SHUTDOWN FOR MAINTENANCE FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1 THROUGH SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3.