- Recreation Services Manager
824 E Gurley St
Per City Code 8-9 the City of Prescott welcomes a wide variety of special events. If you would like to hold a special event within the City of Prescott, please read the Policy and Procedures Manual then print and fill out the Special Events Criteria Form below. Once your date is approved a special event application will be sent to you with all coordinating forms needed for your event. All Special Events are subject to approval by the Special Events Committee. If you have questions please call Michelle Stacy-Schroeder at (928)777-1552.
Our process has gone electronic
The City of Prescott Recreation Services Department is now ready to accept requests for 2022 Special Events. For 2023 events please follow new and updated processes and requirements.
- Please review our current Policy and Procedures Manual 2023 Policy and Procedures Manual
- Event organizers will need to go to https://prescottaz.recdesk.com/Community/Home and new users must create an online account. For those that did events in 2022, please login with your credentials. Once you have created an account or logged in, click on “Facilities” followed by “Special Event”. You will see different locations for special event requests. Please select the location of your event and click on the green RESERVE button next to the corresponding location you are requesting.
- You will navigate through the calendar and select the 1st date of your event. For instance, if your event runs Saturday and Sunday, but you need Friday for set up, Friday would be the first date. YOU ONLY NEED TO SLECET THE FIRST DATE.
- For time, please click on the “\/”, followed by the “+” and add to cart.
- As you proceed through the system you will be asked to fill out a request form. It is a basic overview of what your event will include. Here you can also annotate actual dates and time of the event, exact location and provide notes. Once you have completed the form, be sure to click “submit” followed by “I Have Completed All Forms”.
- AT the checkout screen, select “continue”. You will then see that your check out is complete. SUBMITTING THIS FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOUR EVENT. Once it is filled out and signed, it will be emailed to me for processing.
- Once your event request has been granted, you will receive an email from Recdesk with an invoice. The invoice will have your application fee and your deposit amounts on it. You will also be sent an email with appropriate applications and forms need for your event.
- Every event will need its own request form. If you have multiple dates/events you are requesting, you will have to submit one, check out and then enter a new one. If you try to do multiple in the same transaction, you will be timed out and have to start over.
If you have any questions regarding the policies and procedures or the criteria form, please contact me at (928)777-1552 or at email@example.com
Forms and Applications
2023 applications are now available below!
- Special Events application: All events are required to submit a special events application no later than 60 days prior to the event start date. Please fill out 2023 Special Events Application
- Liquor License: Application must be submitted to City of Prescott for approval, prior to sending it to the State. Please submit a check made payable to City of Prescott for $75 per day, along with a check for Arizona State Dept. of Liquor for $25 per day Click Here
- Health Department: Event organizer must fill out the Coordinator packet if your event will have food Click Here
- Requests for the use of Mile High Middle School Field: For events being requested for Prescott Mile High Middle School, all requests will be submitted to the PUSD Governing Board for approval. Event organizer must fill out a Prescott Mile High Middle School Application We have also provided a bae site map for the field/track area at Prescott Mile High Middle School Base Site Map for PMHMS
- Business Signature form: If your event s closing a street, all businesses on said street must provide a Yes/No and a signature. You must receive 75% approval from all businesses Business Signature form
- Camping Request Form (Watson Lake Only): If your event is being held at Watson Lake and you would like to request camping please submit the Special Event Camping Application
- Vendor Tracking Sheet: This form must be submitted at least ten (10) days prior to your event and should show ALL vendors (Merchandise and Food) that will be at your event. Vendor Tracking sheet
- For events being requested for the Kuebler Quarry Area, requests will also need to be made to Yavapai County at Yavapai County Development Services
All applications must be submitted to Michelle Stacy-Schroeder, Recreation Services Administrative Supervisor. Please mail them to824 E. Gurley St, Prescott, AZ 86301 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions or assistance please call 928-777-1552
|4/21-23/23||AZ NICA Top Gun Bike Race||Kuebler Quarry||https://arizonamtb.org|
|4/28-30/23||Whiskey Off Road Bike Race||Downtown||https://epicrides.com|
|5/1-2/23||Cocodona 250 Running Race||City Sidewalks||https://www.aravaiparunning.com|
|5/6/23||Cruise to the Pines Car Show||Watson Lake||https://cruisetothepines.com|
|5/13-14/23||MAG Mother’s Day Fine Art Festival||Courthouse Plaza||https://mountainartistsguild.org|
|5/20/23||Pure Imagination Music Festival||Watson Lake||https://furtherwest.com|
|5/27-29/23||Off Street Festival- Arts& Crafts Show||117 W. Goodwin St||https://www.prescott.org|
|5/27-29/23||Phippen Western Art Show & Sale||Courthouse Plaza||https://phippenartmuseum.org|
|6/3/23||Party In the Pines Beer & Music Fest||Mile High Middle School||http://partyinthepinesprescott.com|
|6/10-11/23||Territorial Days Arts & Crafts Show||Courthouse Plaza||https://www.prescott.org|
|6/10/23||21st Century Car Show||Whiskey Row||https://www.21stcenturycarshow.org|
|6/17/23||Whiskey Row Brewfest||Mile High Middle School||https://prescott.events|
|6/23-25/23||Prescott Bluegrass Festival||Goodwin St||https://www.prescott.org|
|6/28 – 7/4||World’s Oldest Rodeo||Prescott Rodeo Grounds||https://worldsoldestrodeo.com|
|6/29 – 7/1||Rodeo Dance||Depot Marketplace||https://worldsoldestrodeo.com|
|6/30/23||Kiwanis Kiddie Parade||Cortez St||https://www.prescottkiwanis.com|
|7/1-3/23||Prescott Rodeo Days Fine Arts & Crafts||Courthouse Plaza||https://prescottdowntown.com|
|7/1/23||Prescott Frontier Days Rodeo Parade||Prescott Rodeo Grounds||https://worldsoldestrodeo.com|
|7/1/23||Whiskey Row Boot Race||Whiskey Row|
|7/1/23||Prescott 4th of July Fireworks Event||Watson Lake||https://prescott.events|
|7/2/23||Prescott Fire Dept. Hose Cart Races||Cortez St|
|8/4-6/23||Prescott Antique Auto Club Car Show||Watson Lake||http://www.paacaz.com|
|8/5-6/23||MAG Summer Fine Art Festival||Courthouse Plaza||https://mountainartistsguild.org|
|8/26/23||Tac O’ the Town||Mil High Middle School||https://prescott.events|
|9/2-4/23||Faire on the Square Arts & Crafts||Courthouse Plaza||https://www.prescott.org|
|9/8-10/23||Chain Events Music Festival||Watson Lake||https://chaineventsracing.com|
|9/15-17/23||Prescott Pow-Wow||Watson Lake||http://prescottpowwow.org|
|9/22-24/23||Prescott Highland Games||Watson Lake||https://prescottareacelticsociety.com|
|9/22-24/23||Prescott All- Corvette Car Show||Downtown||https://prescottvettesette.com|
|9/30 to 10/1||Saddles 100 Trail Run||Cortez St||https://ultrasignup.com|
|10/7-8/23||Fallfest in the Park Arts & Craft Faire||Courthouse Plaza||https://www.prescott.org|
|10/7/23||High Desert Roughtriders Trail Ride||Peavine Trail||https://www.highdesertroughriders.com|
|10/12-15/23||The Big Sting Country Music Festival||Watson Lake||https://thebigsting.com|
|10/14/23||Whiskey Row Marathon||Downtown||https://whiskeyrowmarathon.com|
|11/11/23||Prescott Veterans Day Parade||Downtown||https://www.prescott-az.gov|
|11/25/23||Prescott Holiday Light Parade||Downtown||https://prescottdowntown.com|
|12/2/23||Prescott Christmas Parade & Courthouse Lighting||Courthouse Plaza||https://www.prescott.org|
|12/5/23||Acker Night Musical Showcase||Downtown||https://www.ackernight.com|
|12/14-17/23||Prescott Christmas Village & Christkindl Market||Goodwin St||https://www.prescott.org|
|12/31/23||Whsikey Row Boot Drop||Whiskey Row||https://bootdrop.com|