Per City Code 8-9 the City of Prescott welcomes a wide variety of special events. If you would like to hold a special event within the City of Prescott, please read the Policy and Procedures Manual then print and fill out the Special Events Criteria Form below. Once your date is approved a special event application will be sent to you with all coordinating forms needed for your event. All Special Events are subject to approval by the Special Events Committee. If you have questions please call Michelle Stacy-Schroeder at (928)777-1552.
Our process has gone electronic. If you would like to request to hold a special event, please go to Reservation Request and create a profile. You will then proceed to Reservation Requests under the facilities tab, followed by Reservation Request- Special Event. Please click on the first date of your event and click the green reserve button. You will only need to reserve one date for a multi day event (to include set-up dates). Once you get to check out you will be asked to fill out the Criteria Flex Form with complete information and submit. Once it has been submitted and approved you will be sent an email to proceed with applications and an invoice for your deposit.
Forms and Applications
- City Code for Special Event
- 2021 Special Event Application
- 2021 Portable Stage Application
- Tax and Licensing: List of vendors selling items must be submitted 10 days prior to an event. Vendor Tracking Sheet
- Liquor License: Application must be submitted to City of Prescott for approval, prior to sending it to the State. Please submit a check made payable to City of Prescott for $65 per day, along with a check for Arizona State Dept. of Liquor for $25 per day Click Here
- Health Department: Event organizer must fill out the Coordinator packet if your event will have food Click Here
- Requests for the use of Mile High Middle School Field: Event organizer must fill out a usage form Here
- Business Signature form: If your event s closing a street, all businesses on said street must provide a Yes/No and a signature. You must receive 75% approval from all businesses Business Signature form
- Camping Request Form (Watson Lake Only): If your event is bein held at Watson Lake and you would like to request camping click here
All applications must be submitted to Michelle Stacy-Schroeder, Recreation Manager. Please mail them to824 E. Gurley St, Prescott, AZ 86301 or by email at email@example.com
For further questions or assistance please call 928-777-1552
These applications are password protected for review by the Special Events Committee. Applications for Review