Dog Park Sponsorship
Visit our Willow Creek Dog Park Sponsorship page today to learn how you can help.
Dog Park Rules
This park is an off-leash park for dogs over four-months old that are wearing license tags and have been properly inoculated. Owners will be held responsible for any damage or injuries caused by their dogs.
- NO AGGRESSIVE DOGS ALLOWED (Please contact Animal Control at 928-777-1135 for assistance with aggressive dogs)
- Always keep your eye on your dog as mischief can happen quickly
- Never leave your dog unattended+Always clean up after your dog. Bag and dispose of pet waste in the containers provided+Never bring a dog in heat to the dog park
- Don’t bring a dog with contagious conditions or illnesses to the park. Make sure inoculations are up to date
- Always fill in any holes your dog digs
- Never let toddlers or small children run or chase dogs in the fenced area*+Please keep children under close supervision, within arm’s reach
- Always be aware of what is going on around you
- If your dog becomes aggressive, leash him and remove him immediately
- Never bring rawhide chews or food into the fenced area
- Always keep your dog on a leash outside the fenced area of the Dog Park
- Remove your dog’s leash in the staging area before entering the Dog Park
Dog Park Volunteer Maintenance Team
The dog park volunteer maintenance team conducts routine maintenance every Monday morning. The first Monday of the month staff joins them with large equipment and no dogs are allowed. Otherwise, dogs can come with the owners on maintenance days.
If you would like to apply, please fill out the following forms: