“Honoring the Military Family- Courage, Strength and Sacrifice”, was this year’s theme for the Prescott Veterans Day Parade, which took place in downtown Prescott on November 11, 2020. With 83 entries, awards were given to the best entry in seven (7) categories: Commercial, Fraternal Organization, Hospital, Marching Unit, Motorized Group, Music and Non-Profit, as well as award for Best Overall entry.
The 2020 Veterans Day Parade winning entries are as follows:
- Fraternal: Fraternal Order of Eagles FOE #3600
- Hospital: Northern Arizona VA Health Care System
- Marching Unit: Copper State Detachment/ Granite Mountain Young Marines
- Motorized: Prescott Antique Auto Club
- Music: Scottish American Military Society
- Non-Profit: Bethany’s Gait
- Commercial Business: Founding Father’s Collective
- Best Overall: Arizona Public Service (APS)
The City of Prescott would like to thank all those who
participated as well as the community partners that helped to sponsor this
year’s parade, including Arizona Public Service (APS), Arizona Ranch & Golf
Carts, Thumb Butte Medical, Northern Arizona VA Health Care System, and Safeway.
Winning entries can contact Michelle Stacy-Schroeder at the City of Prescott Recreation Services Department at 928-777-1552 to schedule awards pick up.