PRESCOTT, AZ (July 12, 2022)
Mayor Phil Goode will host a Town Hall meeting to discuss recent water quality reports of City wells on Wednesday, July 13 at 1:30 p.m. at City Hall, 201 S. Cortez Street. This meeting can be attended in person or via Zoom. The Mayor will be joined by City staff from the Public Works Department, who will discuss the recent test results, actions that have been taken so far, and plans to remediate the situation.
“Although we are very early into this process, I think it is important to meet with the public and news media to answer their questions to the best of our ability at this time,” said Mayor Phil Goode. “Be assured that the quality of our drinking water is of the utmost importance to me and our entire City leadership and staff. We monitor our wells monthly for contaminants, and publish those results online, and will continue to do so. We will work to swiftly and effectively remedy this situation. In the meantime, citizens can be assured that the quality of the drinking water is safe.”
Citizens are welcome to attend in person, or join by Zoom.
- Topic: Mayor’s Town Hall Meeting Regarding Water Quality at Prescott Airport Wells
- When: Jul 13, 2022 01:30 PM Arizona
- Meeting link to join online – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81079577824?pwd=WStxWExBSFp2bFBQcU5TYnF0VTdnQT09
- Meeting passcode: 318523
- Dial-in information: (253)-215-8782
- Webinar ID: 810-7957-7824