Public Safety Drill Grounds Improvements Phase 1
The Prescott Fire Department is planning infrastructure improvements to the live fire training facility at 2898 Sundog Ranch Road. The recently completed Master Plan and Report outlines phased improvements to the fire fighting training facilities, that includes, but is not limited to:
- Replace existing fire training tower;
- Identify locations for and install training props, including, but not limited to, LPG Tank and Car Fires, Structural Collapse, and Confined Space;
- Locate and construct a low-speed, asphalt pavement, apparatus driving course;
- Improve site drainage at the facility;
- Upgrades to the electrical and lighting system;
- Upgrades to septic system;
- Address water flow pressure issues from hydrants;
- General refurbishment of the training facility grounds.
The project will be completed in phases as the Fire Department’s budget allows.