City of Prescott Fourth of July Fireworks Show
The City of Prescott will once again host their annual Independence Day Fireworks on Watson Lake on Saturday, July 4th. The Drive-In themed celebration will begin at 5 p.m. and in the interest of public safety, the event will no longer have inflatables, water slides or a beer garden
will open at 5 p.m. for drive-in parking ($10 parking fee)
- Parking at Watson is first come, first served
- Parking on Hwy 89 is first come, first serve and will be starting at 7 p.m.
- All vehicles coming to the event (lake parking or highway parking) will need to enter at the Willow Lake Road/ Highway 89 roundabout
- Vehicles must remain occupied
- There will not be any shuttle service this year
- State Route 89 will be closed between the Willow Lake Road roundabout, and Prescott Lakes Parkway, beginning at 6 p.m., until following the fireworks show
- Watson Lake will be open for day use (fishing, kayaking, etc) on Saturday, July 4 until 3 p.m.
- There will be a limited number of food vendors, but spectators are allowed to bring outside food and beverage
- Restrictions: No canopies, no grills (of any kind)
For more information about the Fireworks, and other events in Prescott, go to www.prescott-az.gov, or www.prescottevents.net