Prescott’s legislative body consists of one Mayor and six City Council members who are elected at large. The Mayor serves a two-year term and Council members serve overlapping four-year terms.
Questions regarding Prescott city elections should be directed to Sarah Siep, Prescott City Clerk, at 777-1275 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Election Cycle
2021 Primary Election – August 3, 2021
2021 General Election – November 2, 2021
- July 6, 2021 – Last Day to Register to Vote
- July 7, 2021 – Ballots Mailed to City of Prescott Registered Voters
- July 7, 2021 – Early Voting Begins at Yavapai County Elections Department at Fair Street.
- July 23, 2021 – Last day to Request an Early Ballot by Mail
Incumbents Eligible to Run for the August 2021 Primary Election
- Greg Mengarelli
- Steve Blair
- Phil Goode
- Alexa Scholl
Register to vote online at:
To be eligible to vote in a City of Prescott Election:
- You must be a Prescott resident
- You must be registered to vote twenty-nine days prior to the election
Home Rule Option – Prop 453
The voters of the City of Prescott, Arizona in 2017 adopted an alternative expenditure limitation – home rule option. The purpose of this election is for the continued use of the alternative expenditure limitation.
- Resolution No. 2021-1769
- Public Notice
- Home Rule Presentation Form
- Home Rule – Prop 453 Scheduled for August 3 Primary Election