New Hire Information
- Human Resources
201 N Montezuma St
Offered a position and want to start your new hire paperwork?
New Hire Process
Before you begin work, you will need to complete the New Hire Process. Please use this checklist to ensure completion of each requirement. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Human Resources at 928-777-1410 or by email.
- Schedule a new hire appointment with a Human Resources Representative
- Complete your background check: You will receive an email from Sterling background systems with a link you must follow to complete your background check.
- Complete your new hire paperwork
- Start your new Career with our great City
New Hire Paperwork
You are required to complete and bring all forms and supporting documentation with you to your appointment with Human Resources. All forms may be completed electronically and emailed or you may complete these forms at HR during your New Hire Appointment.
What to Bring to Your New Hire Appointment
- I-9 Document(s) for Verification
- Completed New Hire Forms
- Voided Check or Deposit Slip for Direct Deposit