The City of Prescott will hold a Voting Meeting on Tuesday, November 10th and will be reviewing a proposed Special Use Permit allowing for construction of a 55-foot wireless tower at 4044 Bar Circle A Road. The meeting will begin at 3 pm and this item is the last item on the posted agenda. Staff will provide a presentation and Council will receive information from the applicant regarding the proposed tower. In person attendance will be limited to thirty (30), due to social distancing measures, however members of the public may view the meeting on Channel 64, Facebook Live, through the city’s website or participate via Zoom.
may view the meeting remotely via the City
public access channel, Channel 64.
- To participate via Zoom, please register in advance at the following link: Zoom Webinar Registration
staff’s presentation and Council discussion, the floor will be opened and
public comment taken in the following order (in the order received by staff):
- Comments received through the website Comment Card Submission Form: Speaker Request Form Link
- Comments from in person audience
- Comments from participants via Zoom
- The Mayor will limit comments to a maximum of 2 minutes and requests that members of the public only comment if they are contributing new information & comments.