The City of Prescott Public Works Department and Yavapai County Contractors Association provided a series of Lunch N Learn Sessions to assist contractors and developers through the permitting, plan review and inspection processes.
To view the video’s click on one of the links below:
- Public Works Plan Review – “What Are The Expectations & What Does Public Works Look For” View the video
- City Fees – “The Cost of Doing Business” View the video
- “Erosion and Sediment Controls” – Learn Which Best Management Practices (BMP’s) work and which won’t. View the video
- “Grading and Drainage Inspections” – Give input on proposed inspection changes. Final permits easier and faster. View the video
- “Public Works Inspections” – What Does Public Works Look for and Why? View the video