The City of Prescott has reached a potential agreement with Arizona Eco Development (AED) to create a proposed Development Agreement (DA) that lays out the specific terms and conditions for the annexation and development of residential and commercial properties along Highway 89, in areas north and south of Highway 89A. The DA will be reviewed by staff and City Council at a Study Session on Tuesday, June 8 at 1 p.m., then released to the public for a review and comment period, including two special study sessions, then culminating with a special City Council voting meeting on June 24.
Here is a proposed schedule of meetings related to the AED Development Agreement.
- Tuesday, June 8th 1 pm – Study Session Roll-Out Meeting
- Tuesday, June 15th 1 pm – Study Session to Receive Public Comment
- Tuesday, June 22nd 1 pm – Study Session/Statutory Public Hearing Meeting
- Thursday, June 24th 1pm – Special Voting Meeting
- Tuesday, June 29th 1 pm – Special Voting Meeting (TENTATIVE/IF ADDITIONAL TIME IS NEEDED AFTER JUNE 24TH)