Extension of Premises
The application form is available at the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control (DLLC) website through the following link:
Temporary Extensions – No Fee
Permanent Extensions – No City fee; $50 DLLC fee
- Please allow 60-90 days to process your application.
- Complete the application.
- Please include a floor plan showing the extended area outlined in a black marker or ink. Mark the area “extension”.
- The document will need notarized.
- Turn the completed form in to the City Clerk’s Office in City Hall at 201 S. Cortez St.
- Permanent Extensions require approval of City Council and following staff review will be added to a future agenda for their recommendation. If the application is recommended for approval the City Clerk’s Office will forward to the DLLC to be approved and issued. Applicants will be contacted directly by the DLLC regarding approval.
- Temporary Extensions may be approved by the City Clerk. Following receipt of the application, city staff with review and approve. The City Clerk will sign and route to the DLLC for approval and issuance. Applicants will be contacted directly by the DLLC regarding approval.
All forms can be printed off the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control website. Click on Licensing Forms on the right side of the screen and select the appropriate form you wish to print.
If you have any further questions please contact the City Clerk’s Office: 928-777-1272