Inspections in the City of Prescott are scheduled online through www.PrescottPermits.com.
If you already have a customer login with www.prescottpermits.com YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO REGISTER AGAIN.
If you have not registered for the site as a Customer user, and you are responsible for calling in inspections, please go to https://cityofprescottaz.wispform.com/1892c1c5 to set up your account. At the end of the registration form, you will be asked to provide the permit numbers to which your new customer account should be linked. Any permit number provided will be added to your account so you can access the inspection functions.
Once staff has updated your information in our customer database, you will receive an email with your PrescottPermits.com login information. Please allow up to 2 business days to receive this email. In addition to receiving your login information, you will also be made aware of upcoming web-training opportunities for PrescottPermits.com. These sessions are open to anyone desiring more hands on information with staff walking you through the site.
To schedule an inspection, please refer to this tutorial.
If you are unable to schedule an inspection, or locate the permit through the site, please call the Permit Center at 928-777-1371.
- It is very important that you schedule all your inspections for each visit. If you need your roughs scheduled, then you must schedule each of them. If you need your meter set, then you must schedule that specific inspection.
- Inspections can be scheduled up to 5 days in advance from today. Keep in mind that inspections will not take place on weekends or City holidays.
- You can reach an inspector on the Building Inspection line (928-777-1387) between 7:30am-8:15am Monday through Friday.
- Inspections are active once an inspector’s name has been assigned.
- You may cancel your inspection before 11:59pm the day before the inspection is scheduled using www.PrescottPermits.com.
- If you need to cancel your inspection on the day it is scheduled, please call (928) 777-1387 between 7:30am-8:15am.
Feel free to contact us with any questions about PrescottPermits.com by email.