Water Conservation Incentive Credit Program
Practicing a low water-use lifestyle is a way everyone can help ensure a long-term, sufficient water supply. Efficient water use helps meet current and future needs, results in cost savings, decreases energy use, and helps preserve the environment. To help customers reduce water use, the City of Prescott offers residents and business rebates through the Water Conservation Incentive Program. Thank you for doing your part to live Water Smart!
Start upgrading to a WaterSmart Lifestyle today...
- Rebates up to $40 for rotor spray head replacement
- Rebates up to $300 for rainwater harvest installation
- Rebates up to $100 for indoor fixture upgrades such as toilets, urinals, and showerheads
- Rebates up to $5 per leak for indoor or outdoor leak repair
- Rebates up to $400 for turf conversion
- Rebates up to $75 for irrigation conversion to drip system
- Rebates up to $75 for landscape irrigation audit
Scroll over the Prescott WaterSmart House above and review the program rules to understand what rebates are available for your upgrades.
Email your application
Or mail it to:
Water Conservation Dept
201 S. Cortez St.
Prescott, AZ 86303
Allow 90 days to see your rebate on your water bill.
Start enjoying lower water use and a lower water bill!
Incentive Awards List
|Water Efficiency Improvement Incentive||Incentive Award Amount|
|Landscape conversion to automatic drip system||$75.00|
|Landscape irrigation audit by Certified Auditor||$75.00|
|Rainwater cistern||$ 0.10 per gallon of storage
$300.00 maximum award
|Turf removal on-site and in adjacent public right-of-way||$0.25 per square foot
$400.00 maximum award per residential account
$800.00 maximum award per non-residential account
|High efficiency toilets||$50.00|
|Rotator spray head replacement||$2.00 per spray head
$40.00 maximum award
|Leak repairs||$5.00 per repaired leak
$25.00 maximum award
|Other qualifying low flow-low tech Water Smart device||$10.00|