Water Conservation Rebate Program
Practicing a low water-use lifestyle is a way everyone can help ensure a long-term, sufficient water supply. Efficient water use helps meet current and future needs, results in cost savings, decreases energy use, and helps preserve the environment. To help customers reduce water use, the City of Prescott offers residents and business rebates through the Water Conservation Incentive Program. Thank you for doing your part to live Water Smart!
Start upgrading to a WaterSmart Lifestyle today...
- Rebates up to $40 for rotor spray head replacement
- Rebates up to $300 for rainwater harvest installation
- Rebates up to $100 for indoor fixture upgrades such as toilets, urinals, and showerheads
- Rebates up to $5 per leak for indoor or outdoor leak repair
- Rebates up to $400 for turf conversion
- Rebates up to $75 for irrigation conversion to drip system
- Rebates up to $75 for landscape irrigation audit
Scroll over the Prescott WaterSmart House above and review the program rules to understand what rebates are available for your upgrades.
Complete a Water Conservation Rebate Application for WaterSmart upgrades around your house.
Email your application
Or mail it to:
Water Conservation Dept
201 S. Cortez St.
Prescott, AZ 86303
Allow 90 days to see your rebate on your water bill.
Start enjoying lower water use and a lower water bill!
|Water Conserving Action||Rebate Amount|
|Automatic drip irrigation system||$75.00|
|Irrigation Health Check||$75.00|
|Rainwater Harvesting||$0.10 per gallon of storage|
|Turf lawn removal||$0.25 per square foot|
|Low Flow Toilets||$50.00|
|Rotator spray head replacement||$2.00 per spray head|
|Leak repairs||$5.00 per repaired leak|
|Install Low Flow Showerheads||$10.00|
|Other Water Smart devices||$10.00|