What’s new with
Rainwater harvesting rebate increase from $0.10/gallon to $0.50/gallon.
Minimum installation requirement dropped from 500 gallons to 100 gallons.
Submit your water conservation rebate application online at
Do you know why the night time is the best time to water? Click here for Basic City of Prescott Watering Information.
From April 15 through November 1, City water customers must water outdoors between 8:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. Click here for City Code.
Set your irrigation system or sprinklers to water in the nighttime hours. Click here for more irrigation tips.
Enjoy the rewards of using water more efficiently which is saving on your water bill and doing your part to live WaterSmart.
The City of Prescott thanks you for doing Your part to live
Use the links below to get more tips on:
- WaterSmart Landscaping
- Water Smart Landscaping Irrigation, Design, and Maintenance
- The Best Time to Water
- How Much Water Is Too Much
- How to Prevent Water Waste
- Report City of Prescott Code Violations
- Prescott City Code prohibition against potable water flowing upon streets
City of Prescott Upcoming Events: