- Read the Peavine Trail/Road 39 Crossing Comments from the Public 9MB pdf
- View the Peavine Trail/Road 39 Crossing Decision Matrix
- View the Peavine Trail/Road 39 Crossing Presentation (11.20.09) 3.1MB pdf
- View the Peavine Trail/Road 39 Crossing Presentation (9.24.09) 3.1MB pdf
- Read the Peavine Trail/Road 39 Crossing Report 16.5MB pdf
Please Give Us Your Feedback on Peavine/Road 39 Crossing
The City of Prescott initiated a planning process for bicycle and pedestrian transportation with the creation of the "Prescott Bicycle Advisory Committee" (PBAC) in April 1997. The work of this Committee has resulted in:
- Oct. 1998 - Publishing of the City of Prescott Bicycle Planning Guide
- Oct 2001 - PBAC along with the "Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan Task Force", Drake and Associates and City staff began the process to develop the Prescott Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan.
- Oct 2003- The Plan received City Council approval by way of Resolution Number 3568.
Update to the Plan in 2009
The 2009 Plan Update reviews recent improvements, acknowledges missed opportunities and establishes a current list of recommendations.
The Plan addresses three equally important subjects:
- Bicycle Facilities
- Pedestrian Facilities
Please Give Us Your Feedback on this draft version of the plan!