Revision to General Plan
The City of Prescott is updating its General Plan. The General Plan Committee's draft Plan was presented to the Planning & Zoning Commission. The commission held six public meetings, including three public hearings, before passing the plan on to the City Council. The City Council conducted a series of four workshops and two public hearings to review the plan and hear public comments.
At the conclusion of the April 14th public hearing, the City Council voted unanimously to adopt the plan (Resolution No. 4923-1502). The adopted General Plan will be presented to Prescott voters for ratification on the August 25, 2015 Primary Election ballot. The deadline to file arguments for or against the ratification of the Plan is May 27, 2015. Please contact Dana Delong, City Clerk, at 928-777-1272 with any questions.
Hard copies of the text and maps can be obtained at Prescott City Hall, 201 South Cortez Street. Questions regarding the content of this document may be directed to George Worley at 928-777-1287 or Tom Guice at 928-777-1317 with any questions.
- Lindsey Bell Comments - 1 (pdf, 687.2 kb)
- Lindsey Bell Comments - 2 (pdf, 1285.0 kb)
- Lindsey Bell Comments - 3 (pdf, 564.8 kb)
- Paul Katan Comments (pdf, 161.6 kb)
- AZ Game and Fish Comments (pdf, 790.6 kb)
- Comments to the GP Committee from Citizens Water Advocacy Group (pdf, 28.0 kb)
- Water Presentation to General Plan Committee 9/14/2011 (pdf, 132.1 kb)
- Census Demographic Data from 2010 (pdf, 82.5 kb)
- 60 day agency review - comments received from Prescott Valley (pdf, 1066.0 kb)
- 2003 General Plan (pdf, 698.4 kb)
Ratified General Plan May 18, 2004
Click on a map below to view PDF version. Please note that these maps are quite large.