Revision to General Plan
The City of Prescott is updating its General Plan. The Committee's draft Plan was presented to the Planning & Zoning Commission and the commission held 6 public meetings before passing the plan on to the Cuty Council. The Council will set a series of workshop meetings to discuss the plan after the first of the year. The Plan will then be presented to Prescott voters for ratification in November 2015.
Please contact George Worley at 928-777-1287 or Tom Guice at 928-777-1317 with any questions.
Hard copies of the text and maps can be obtained at Prescott City Hall, 201 South Cortez Street. Questions regarding the content of this document may be directed to George Worley at 928-777-1287 or Tom Guice at 928-777-1317 with any questions.
General Plan Committee - City of Prescott 2014 General Plan as of 11-14-14
- Lindsey Bell Comments - 1 (pdf, 687.2 kb)
- Lindsey Bell Comments - 2 (pdf, 1285.0 kb)
- Lindsey Bell Comments - 3 (pdf, 564.8 kb)
- Paul Katan Comments (pdf, 161.6 kb)
- AZ Game and Fish Comments (pdf, 790.6 kb)
- Comments to the GP Committee from Citizens Water Advocacy Group (pdf, 28.0 kb)
- Water Presentation to General Plan Committee 9/14/2011 (pdf, 132.1 kb)
- Census Demographic Data from 2010 (pdf, 82.5 kb)
- 60 day agency review - comments received from Prescott Valley (pdf, 1066.0 kb)
- 2003 General Plan (pdf, 698.4 kb)
Ratified General Plan May 18, 2004
Click on a map below to view PDF version. Please note that these maps are quite large.