Prescott Live & Play is now available on Cable One, Channel 15
Prescott Live & Play on Channel 15 is your one-stop shop to learn all things Prescott and what makes our City the premier destination for visitors, residents and businesses.
- Explore Prescott’s great outdoors and endless array of activities
- Learn about current and upcoming community events
- Plan ahead with 7-day weather updates
Prescott Live & Plan on Channel 15 (PLPC 15) is made possible through a licensing agreement between Cable One and the City of Prescott.
Community Event Video Promotions
Community event video promotions will be broadcasted up six times each hour, 24 hours a day. The events will also be listed on PLPC 15 calendar of community events with the same frequency.
It is important to ensure that the PLPC 15 community event video promotions are of the highest quality and they are comparable to similar programming on Channel 15. We strongly recommend before video production begins that proposers of community event promotions meet with City staff to discuss the concept.
The requirements for submitting a community event video promotion for broadcast on Channel 15 include the following:
- Sponsor organization must be a non-profit in good standing.
- Videos must include a promotional element of the City of Prescott tied to the event such as weather, parking availability, etc.
- The event being promoted must have wide appeal to both residents and visitors.
- Video segments must not be longer than 60-90 seconds for major events and 30-45 seconds for other events.
- Must be compliant with all local, state and federal laws.
- Final video promotion must be approved by the City of Prescott before it can be aired. The City reserves the right to refuse to broadcast the event promotion video if it does not meet the standards for quality and reach to the intended audience.
Community event video promotions must be submitted seven days before the initial airing. The airing of community event video promotions will occur as follows:
- Major community event promotions – 60 days prior to the event
- Other community event promotions – 30 days prior to the event
Calendar of Community Events
The PLPC 15 Calendar of Community Events provides information about current and upcoming events that are broadcasted between video segments. The PLPC 15 Calendar of Community Events is updated every Monday. The calendar will be broadcasted up six times each hour, 24 hours a day.
The process for submitting events follows the same format as the City of Prescott Events Calendar. Click here for more information and to submit information about an event to PLPC 15 calendar.
For more information, please contact Pete Wertheim, Communications and Public Affairs Manager at 928-777-1362 or by e-mail