Campground open Thursday thru Monday Nights only( 1st weekend of April through the 1st weekend in October ).
We have 19 sites available for reserved camping as well as 15 additional “first-come, first-serve campsites. To reserve camping please review the camping map and contact the Recreation Services office at 824 E. Gurley St, Prescott, AZ 86301 or call 928-777-1121.
All Camping will be closed to the public on:
- April 10-12, 2020 for the Heights Church Easter Service
- April 17-19, 2020 for the Whiskey Basin Trail Run
- May 15-17, 2020 for the Cruise to the Pines Car Show
- July 3-5, 2020 for the 4th of July Fireworks Celebration
- August 2020 for the Prescott Antique Auto Club Car Show
- September 17-20, 2020 for the Prescott Pow-Wow
- September 24-27, 2020 for the Prescott Highland Games
Please read the camping rules for more information.
- Campsite $20.00 per site/ per night
- Dry camping only
- Showers and restrooms available, a parks employee will hand out the shower code to paid camping guests only.
- Camping guests will need to pay for their campsite at the kiosk at the entry gate to the park after 12 PM.
- A “campsite” is defined as a maximum of four persons, (1 RV/Trailer and 1 tent; or 2 tents) with a maximum of two vehicles.
- To reserve a campsite please call the Recreation Services office at 928-777-1121. Please note that reservations cannot be accepted less than 7 days prior to the date of arrival.
- Cancellations will only be accepted within 72 hours of the date of the camping trip.