City Candidate Resources
Prescott's legislative body consists of one Mayor and six City Council members who are elected at large. The Mayor serves a two-year term and Council members serve overlapping four-year terms.
Four of the City of Prescott's Council seats will be up for election this year. Completing terms are Council members Steve Blair, Al Carlow, Len Scamardo and Mayor Marlin Kuykendall. Candidates interested in running for the positions may pick up a candidate packet at City Hall. Completed paperwork may be submitted April 29 - May 29.
General questions regarding Prescott city elections should be directed to Lynn Mulhall, Prescott City Clerk, at 777-1272 or email.
- Candidate Checklist
- Nonpartisan Nomination Paper
- Nomination Paper for Write-in Candidate
- Nonpartisan Nomination Petition
- Financial Disclosure Statement
- Political Committee Statement of Organization
- Campaign Finance Report Cover Sheets
- Campaign Finance Report Handbook of Instructions
- Campaign Finance Report Forms
- $500 Threshold Exemption Statement
- Political Committee No Activity Statement
- Political Committee Termination Statement
- Annual No Activity Statement
- Campaign Sign Regulations
- Campaign Sign Exclusion Zones Map
Campaign Sign Exclusion Zones Map
Areas restricting the placing of campaign signs are depicted in red below.
*Note: The City of Prescott is not held responsible for the accuracy of Google's BaseMap. If in doubt about the the placement of campaign signs, please contact Community Development at 928-777-1207.