The City of Prescott’s Solid Waste Division was recognized by Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ) Voluntary Environmental Stewardship Program, for its environmental compliance record at the Transfer Station within the past three years. ADEQ Community Liaison Morgan O’Conner presented a Voluntary Environmental Stewardship Program certificate for the City’s commitment to public health and the environment.
Prescott’s Transfer Station provides important services to our community such as a convenient drop off for trash and recyclables, as well as providing additional services throughout the year such as:
- Household hazardous waste collection.
- Christmas Tree Recycling.
- Bulk waste collection ‘sweeps’.
- Free residential brush drop-off every Saturday in June to help our customers increase defensible space for their homes and property from wildfire.
- The City also offers free wood chips to the community for mulch and other landscaping projects.
“We are proud of the services provided by the Solid Waste Division,” said City Manager Michael Lamar. “We will strive to continuously improve service at the Transfer Station, and throughout the City.”
The City of Prescott Transfer Station is located at 2800 Sundog Ranch Road. For more information call the Transfer Station at 928-777-1116.