The City of Prescott is currently accepting submittals for the following solicitations. Prospective bidders shall read the Notice Inviting Bids/Requests for Statements of Qualification thoroughly and comply with all instructions. It is the prospective bidders responsibility to periodically check the webpage for any addenda issue prior to the due date. Late bids will not be accepted.
Open Bid Requests
Parking Pay Stations #16BID0028
- Q & A Deadline: October 20, 2016
- Due Date: October 27, 2016, 2:00 PM
Annual Prescott, AZ - 4th of July Event – Event Planning & Implementation #16COM01
- Pre-Bid Meeting: October 17, 2016, 10:00 AM at race Sparkes Memorial Activity Center, 824 E. Gurley Street, Prescott, AZ 86301.
- Phone Number: 928-777-1599
- Q & A Deadline: October 17, 2016
- Due Date: November 3, 2016, 2:00 PM
Bids In Review
The following bids are closed and in review.
The following bids have been awarded to the successful vendor listed for each bid.
|Roof Coating-City Hall
|09/27/2016||Central Basin||Bid Tab|
|Roof Replacement-Public Works
|09/27/2016||Badger Roofing||Bid Tab|
|Storage Tank Maintenance Program Phase I South Tank Rehabilitation
|09/13/2016||Revolution Industrial, LLC||Bid Tab|
|Robinson Tank Demolition and Removal Project
|09/13/2016||Fann Contracting, Inc.||Bid Tab|
|FY 2017 Fall Sidewalks Repair
|09/09/2016||REJECTION OF BIDS||Not Available|
|FY17 Pavement Rehabilitation and Preservation
|08/09/2016||Asphalt Paving & Supply, Inc.||Bid Tab|