Municipal Property Corporation

The Municipal Property Corporation was formed on September 27, 1972 for the purpose of serving as a nonprofit corporation under and pursuant to the laws of the State of Arizona to assist in acquiring land and constructing improvements thereon and to improve the use of existing facilities.  The Board consists of five (5) members appointed by Council for an indefinite term.  The Chairman, Vice-Chairman and Secretary shall be elected by the Board of Directors at each regular annual meeting to take place in October of each year.

Meeting List (Upcoming)

No Upcoming Meetings

CONTACT

  • City Clerk
  • Sarah Siep
  • City Clerk
  • City Hall

    201 S Cortez St

  • 928-777-1272

NEWS

Planning and Zoning Commission acts on 9/15; 60-Day Public Comment Period Begins

Posted on September 16, 2020

At their meeting on September 15, the Planning and Zoning Commission voted to recommend approval of  Arizona Eco Development (AED) North and South annexations, master plans, and rezonings to City Council following a series of public hearings on August 27,… Read more »

View the Latest