Advisory and Appeals Board
The Advisory and Appeals Board was originally established by Ordinance No. 1049 on December 10, 1973, as Title 1, Chapter 21 of the Prescott City Code. The Board consists of five (5) members, each appointed by the Council, who hear and consider matters pertaining to the building, electrical, mechanical and plumbing codes of the City. A minimum number of appointees representing each trade is set forth in Section 1-21-1 of Chapter 21 in the Prescott City Code: two (2) members from each of the four areas of expertise (building, electrical, mechanical and plumbing). Members serve three (3) year staggered terms, which expire in March of the respective year. Members may continue to serve until their successors are duly appointed. The Advisory & Appeals Board meets as needed.
2018 Code Adoption Meetings
- Learn about Prescott City codes on Monday, February 11 at 1 p.m. at the Prescott Public Library, located at 215 E. Goodwin Street.
- Learn about Prescott Valley codes on Tuesday, February 26th at 11:30 a.m. at Prescott Valley Town Hall, 8434 East Long Mesa Drive.
- The Chino Valley meeting will take Place Monday, March 11 at 11:30 a.m. at Chino Valley Town Hall, 202 N. State Route 89.
For more information, contact the City of Prescott, or the town that you are interested in attending.
- 2017 NEC CODE Final Draft
- 2018 ADMIN CODE Final Draft
- 2018 IBC CODE Final Draft
- 2018 IECC CODE Final Draft
- 2018 IFGC CODE Final Draft
- 2018 IMC CODE Final Draft
- 2018 IPC CODE Final draft
- 2018 IRC CODE Final Draft