To enable City of Prescott residents to properly dispose of large trash items, the Solid Waste Division is holding its annual spring bulk item cleanup.
Spring Cleanup Schedule:
Wednesday routes will be picked up starting 4/13
Thursday routes will be picked up starting 4/20
Friday routes will be picked up starting 4/27
ALL ITEMS MUST BE CURBSIDE BY 6 A.M. MONDAY OF THE DESIGNATED WEEK
City crews will progress through neighborhoods ONE TIME ONLY and the route will be completed by Friday each week.
Annual Cleanup Rules
- All materials must be bagged, boxed or bundled for collection.
- Tree limbs and lumber must be cut to four foot (4') lengths and tied.
- Items must not weigh more than 75 pounds.
- Appliances containing, or which have contained, CFC's (Freon) must be accompanied by a certificate from a licensed professional stating that the CFC's have been evacuated. Compressors and motors must be removed.
- No tires, oil or lead acid type batteries will be collected.
- No contractor or demolition debris will be collected.
For further information, contact the City of Prescott Transfer Station at 777.1116.